How do I report a streetlight out?

You may contact the City of Easton Public Works Department at 610-250-6680 or email us and we will file a report with Met Ed on your behalf. You may also contact Met Ed directly at 1-888-LIGHTSS 888-544-4877 or visit the FirstEnergy Corp. website. Please have the address and/or intersection of the pole and the pole number (example: 70000-00000). Please note that repair/maintenance of a Met-Ed Street Light may take several weeks to be completed.

Show All Answers

1. How will I know whether a snow emergency has been declared?
2. Who is responsible for street trees?
3. How do I report a streetlight out?
4. Who do I contact if I miss a trash pickup?
5. Where can I purchase recycling cans?
6. How does my recycling get picked up?
7. Is there a limit for trash pickup and does Republic Services accept bulk items for trash pick up?
8. How does my trash get picked up?
9. What materials are acceptable for recycling?
10. Where is the recycling center located?
11. What are some items that are not recyclable?
12. How do report a pothole to be repaired?
13. How do I report a sinkhole?
14. I just moved to Easton - How do I start up service for sewer and trash / recycling billing?
15. Am I responsible for snow removal from my sidewalk area?
16. How do I dispose of paint?
17. How do I dispose of my propane tank?
18. How do I dispose of my air conditioner, refrigerator, freezer, or water cooler?
19. How do I dispose of my printer cartridges?
20. How do I dispose of tires?
21. How do I dispose of Motor Oil?
22. Who do I contact if my sewer backs up?
23. Where do I recycle other items?